Irrigation in San Rafael
Find out how much a new irrigation watering system can do for your property. Elliott Land Management is here to make it simple for you to enjoy all the benefits of an automatic watering system. Save time, water, and money while growing bigger and stronger plants in your garden. That way, you can enjoy your landscape more and spend less time maintaining it. When you are seeking irrigation systems experts in San Rafael, look no further. We have what it takes to create an intuitive and effective watering system for you.
Irrigation Systems to Save Water
If it is created and installed correctly, a new watering system can significantly cut down on your water usage without sacrificing the health of your plants. There is no reason you must have a large water bill in order to maintain a beautiful garden. The following strategies can be employed to make your system as efficient as possible:
- • Directing water – many sprinkler systems do not spray their water exclusively on grass and other plants. All water that lands on sidewalks or driveways is wasted.
- • Even watering – If any area of your landscaping receives more water than it should, the excess simply runs off without being absorbed.
- • Scheduling – watering during the early and late hours results in less water evaporating or being blown away by the wind.
- • Proper spray – Water droplets should not be too mist-like to ensure it lands and is absorbed.
- • Automatic precision – Irrigation systems result in just the right amount of water being used, meaning none is wasted and your plants are not under-watered.
- • Moisture sensors – If it rains or is especially humid, sensors can shut your sprinklers off, meaning you take advantage of the natural water.
At the end of the day, an automatic water system does not just save you time, but it preserves water and reduces your bills. Learn more about how we can set up a system to maximize your savings.
Growing More Vibrant Plants Through the Right Sprinkler System
Saving water is great, but getting a system installed for your irrigation is really all about the plants. With the precise and perfectly consistent watering schedule that an automatic sprinkler system can provide, you can grow a healthier garden while spending less time up keeping it. Separate your plants into sections by type and integrate the sprinklers to water each section a different amount based on each specific need.
Custom Made Watering System
An important step in the creation of a watering system is the design process. We are able to work with you to determine exactly what the best way to meet your needs is. It is vital to examine your landscape to discover what soil condition, water source, plant material, and water pressure you have. We can also recommend what type of system would work best. Your garden areas may be more suitable for a drip system, allowing less water to be used and weed growth to be mitigated.
When you are looking for irrigation contracting services in San Rafael, Elliott Land Management is the company that has the experience and expertise needed to make your dream a reality.