Landscape Design in San Rafael
Does your outdoor space need an upgrade that makes it both attractive and functional? Elliott Land Management can help and we know just where to start!
Do You Need a Landscape Makeover?
First, what’s a landscape makeover? It’s probably exactly what you think is: an overhaul of your outdoor space. Have you looked out onto your commercial or residential land and though, “Can’t this space be so much better?” Actually, it totally can!
Have you had past landscaping work before? Our professional team will go in and check out the existing structures and plans. Sometimes, a few key improvements and fresh gardening can be enough to send your space into a landscaping magazine.
However, sometimes we do need to start from scratch. Don’t worry because Elliott Land Management has plenty of experience with that too! If you really just read to rip up that dry sod and replace much of the outdoor fixtures, we’ll come up with a design that truly transforms your space.
What Types of Landscaping Are There in San Rafael?
Many types of landscaping exist and the same goes for the architects. However, even the most niche architect can fit into one or both of the following categories. The type main types of landscaping are:
- • Public Property and Commercial: These buildings can be office spaces or even apartment buildings. These are in a separate category because the spaces require different landscaping systems and the designs must abide by a different set of build codes.
- • Privately Owned and Residential Property: Personal properties aren’t under the same regulations as places of business or rental complexes. You might get a little more freedom, but our architects will make sure everything abides by local codes.
What Are the Elliott Land Management Values for Landscape Design?
We always keep in mind a few key principles as we create and implement our designs:
- • Beauty and Appeal: Of course, the physical look of the space is an important element of landscaping. The space much be inviting and serve the purpose of helping visitors relax and enjoy their time.
- • System Function: Landscape architects generally think of your space as a system and we understand your system must do its job. We don’t just add in a water feature. We think about how it will be filtered, how excess water will be drained and how that fits within the landscape’s ecosystem.
- • Interconnectivity: No design can work without each element working together to create the best space possible. We’ll make sure your design elements feel like they are meant to be in the same space.
- • Environmental Sustainability: Landscaping included sustainability before it became popular. Sustainability is two-fold as we make sure your space can thrive in the local climate and isn’t harmful to the natural environment.
Give Us a Call and Speak With a Landscaping Professional
Why wait to get started on your landscaping project? Give us a call today and we can give you the information you need to make great design choices. We can also schedule your first consultation with a landscaping professional and we’ll make sure it fits into your schedule.